Our COVID-19 Policy
What are we doing to protect each of us against Covid-19?
As an Essential Service we will be open during the current levels of Covid-19 restrictions.
The health and safety of our patients, staff and the wider community is of primary importance to us.
We have only one therapist working in the clinic at a time, and we have no common waiting area so you will not meet anyone else during your visit. Please help us by not bringing anyone else with you if possible.
We ask all patients to follow our social distancing guidelines when in the clinic. If you are at all unwell or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Treatment rooms and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned after every use as we have always done.
- We will invite you to use hand sanitiser on arrival and prior to departure and the wearing of face coverings/masks is mandatory.
- You may be asked to wait for your appointment at the door until you are asked to enter the clinic.
- If you are unsure whether you should attend for your appointment please contact us and we will be able to advise you.
- No staff will be attending work if they are at all unwell.
- Staff may wear appropriate masks or PPE in accordance with HSE guidelines.